Checklist for inviting speaker
- Coordinate who you plan on inviting in the #planning channel on Discord.
- Reach out to the potential speaker(s).
- Update #planning on any changes (confirmation / decline)
- If speaker confirmed setup Meetup event stub text.
- Find a backup speaker / topic in the unlikely case there is last minute issues.
- Ask speaker(s) for photo in the following dimension (1200x675 pixels to be used for meetup featuring.
- Polish the Meetup text.
- Tweet / Post it on the internet.
- Again remember to keep #planning channel up to date.
- Get to the venue early if possible
- Review this document and polish it 😉
Meetup text template below
<insert greeting here> <tell attendee about JAMstack and what they can expect> # Program <oneliner on the topic for today and who is presenting> Title: <insert talk title her> Description: <insert description here> Bio: <write about the speaker(s) here> # Practicalities Sanity.io is located in Grünerløkka not far from downtown Oslo. You can easily get there by trams 11 / 12 / 13. If you arrive by tram the stop is Olaf Ryes plass from where you have a few minutes walk to the Sanity entrance. The entrance is right next to Godt brød and very visible. Look for a yellow building or use Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/BuuYvnW4AnF2. If you have any issues reaching the venue or questions, feel free to call Alexander on +47 401 04 387. See you soon!